TOP TEN VINTAGE BATMAN TOYS Article At The LOS ANGELES TIMES


WOW! Oh man, I can't really believe this happened! Recently the Bat-Blog was contacted by the Entertainment Editor of The Los Angeles Times to do an article about the TOP TEN VINTAGE BATMAN TOYS! They have a section of their website about cool fanboy stuff called HERO COMPLEX. They cover Sci-Fi, Superhero Movies, Comic Books, etc... Basically, I was told to write an article about the "Top 10 Batman Toys" & they could be my choice: Vintage, the New Merchandise, or maybe both. The fun part was that I knew we had to go VINTAGE! I mean, that's some of the coolest & most valuable memorabilia out there! So, I collected photos & sent those in. I wrote the article & that took a few days. Then... it actually got published, I can't believe it! Please be sure to read it but keep this in mind. Now, I know that I am gonna miss out on few classic Batman toys that other people loved & in advance, I apologize. Getting the list down to just ten was really a lot harder than I thought. But, after checking it out, I think you'll like at least some of the choices, ha ha. So, please be sure to read it by clicking the button down below & also, PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK on your Facebook, Twitter, Blog, or wherever!

CLICK HERE To Visit The TOP TEN VINTAGE BATMAN TOYS Article on The Los Angeles Times Website!!