Batman Tattoo Art: TWO-FACE!! ( Comic Book Version )




This recent photo of some cool Batman Tattoo Art is from a Bat-Blog Reader named Paul. He can explain it a lot better than I can so here's what he wrote, "The original picture was drawn by comic artist, Phil Jimenez at a comic convention in 2003. I knew instantly that someday, I would get it permanently embedded in my skin. Six years later I finally decided to make it a reality. I'm glad I waited, because I found a great tattoo artist ( Wesley at A-1 Tattoo in Kansas City ) to do the piece. The first step was the outline. Two hours or work and I was thoroughly satisfied with the results. Two weeks ( and four and a half hours of work ) later, color was added. I am beyond thrilled with the results. I head back in two weeks for touch-ups." WOW! Paul, seriously, this is very well done & I'm kinda thrilled about it too! I mean, you don't see Two-Face Tattoos everyday so that's AWESOME! Thanks for sending in the cool pics & please let Wesley know that we think he does very good work.


CLICK HERE For More Photos of Batman Tattoo Art Tattoos of The Dark Knight and Joker!