An Amazing VINTAGE BATMAN LANCO DOLL From Spain!





While surfing through cyberspace the other night I came across this extremely cool vintage Batman Doll that I knew I had to share here, it's just WAY TOO AWESOME! It was made by the Lanco Doll Company of Spain. I'm guessing it's from the 1970's. It was not sold in the United States, making it super-rare to find here! The doll is a little boy named TATO & in this variation he wears a special Batman outfit. The costume is basically a silver-age version of the bat-suit & I totally love this piece! It's just so weird & unusual. Plus, it's just so wonderful to look at, ha ha! If any other Bat-Blog Readers have ANY rare or unusual pieces of Bat-Merchandise to share then please send us some pics! Really, the main focus of the Bat-Blog is the love of old Vintage Batman Toys...because they're so cool!