Neal Adams BATMAN Black and White Statue "Colorized"



I found these 2 photos over at the Official Neal Adams website that I knew I had to share here. Every collector knows about those "Batman: Black and White" Statues that are being made in the style of different comic book artists. There was one that was recently made of the "Neal Adams" version. In fact, it was sculpted by his son Spyda Adams who is also a very talented artist & sculptor ( must run in the family ). Well, these 2 pics are of a B&W Statue that has been repainted with actual color! I guess, as an experiment. But Wow! I think it's pretty cool. Now, I don't suggest customizing your own, I mean, it will ruin the value. But it is kinda neat to see. Oh yeah, if you have never visited Adams' web page then be sure to check it out sometime. http://www.nealadams.com