Comic Book News: BATMAN AND ROBIN # 1 Cover Variations




Just a quick post, DC Comics just recently released BATMAN AND ROBIN Number One the other day & so far it seems like a total success. Now, I have not read it yet but all I have been hearing is really great things so that's cool. One thing I wanted to mention is that this comic book has three different covers to collect. The 1st one photo shows the regular cover. The 2nd one is the variant cover. The 3rd is the special "Sketch Cover". Personally, I have always hated when comic book companies do this. I mean, they're just trying to get everybody to buy multiple copies. But I gotta admit that these are pretty cool! Just wondering, has anybody read this thing yet? If so, then please leave a comment down below & let us know what you thought about it, thanks. ( Oh yeah, click on the small photos up above for larger pictures ).